- Customer: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the French Civil Code, or legal entity, who visits the Website which is the subject of these terms.
- Services: www.bepatient.com provides Customers with the Content, as defined below
- Content: All the elements constituting the information presented on the Website, in particular texts – images – videos.
- Customer Information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information” which corresponds to all personal data that may be held by www.bepatient.com for the management of your account, customer relationship management and for analysis and statistical purposes.
- User: Internet user logging on, using the aforementioned website.
- Personal Information: “Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of French Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “data processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: n° 2016-679).
The Customer is informed of the regulations regarding marketing communication, the French Act of 21 June 2014 relating to confidence in the digital economy, the French Data Protection Act of 6 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: no. 2016-679).
1) Legal Notice
Pursuant to Article 6 of the French Act 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 relating to confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.bepatient.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
- Owner: SAS bepatient, registered with the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number 529 589 293, whose registered office is located at 4 allée Verte 75011 Paris France and whose intra-community VAT number is FR4152958929300016.
- Publication Manager: Frédéric Durand-Salmon, CEO – 0144615225
- Webmaster: Creative Director bepatient – 0144615225
- Host: Amazon Web Services (AWS), L 1855 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy Luxembourg.
- Data Protection Officer: Dataprivacy@bepatient.com
- Website designed by Alexis Boudal
2) Purpose of the ToU and Current Version
The purpose of these ToU is to define the conditions under which Users can access and use the Services offered by the www.bepatient.com website.
If the User does not agree with all or part of the ToU, it is strongly recommended that the User does not use the Website and Services.
BEPATIENT is free to modify, at any time, these ToU, in particular in order to take into account any legal, regulatory, jurisprudential and/or technical evolution. The prevailing version is the one available online at www.bepatient.com. Therefore, all Users are required to refer to the version accessible online on the date of their access and use of the Services.
3) Description of Provided Services
The purpose of the www.bepatient.com website is to provide information about the activities of the bepatient company. bepatient endeavours to provide the most accurate information possible on the www.bepatient.com website. However, bepatient may not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and failures of the update, whether caused by bepatient or by the third-party partners who provide this information to bepatient.
All information indicated on the www.bepatient.com website is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, information on the www.bepatient.com website is not exhaustive. Information is subject to changes subsequent to the date of the online publication.
4) Contractual Limitations on Technical Data
The purpose is to provide a service that ensures the best rate of accessibility. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Nevertheless, the host reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible time, in particular for maintenance, improvement of its infrastructure, failure of its infrastructure or if the Services generate traffic that is deemed abnormal. bepatient and the host cannot be held responsible in the event of malfunction of the Internet network, telephone lines or computer and telephony equipment, in particular due to network congestion preventing access to the server.
5) Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting
bepatient is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights to use all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of bepatient.
Any unauthorised use of the website or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6) Limitation of Liability
bepatient operates as the publisher of the www.bepatient.com website and is responsible for the quality of the content it publishes.
bepatient cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the https://www.bepatient.com/ website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility.
Furthermore, bepatient cannot be held liable for indirect damage (such as a loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the https://www.bepatient.com/ website. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. bepatient reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, bepatient also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a message of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
7) Management and Security of Personal Data
See the Data Protection Policy
8) Hyperlinks “cookies” and Internet Tags
See the Cookie Management Policy
9) Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the use of the www.bepatient.com website is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
bepatient reserves the right, at any time, to modify the ToU by publishing a new version on the Website. The modified ToU come into force as soon as they are put online and are immediately enforceable.
The last modification of the ToU is dated 1 September 2020.